JLC Scholarship Application
Each year Junior Leadership Cumberland awards a $1,000 scholarship to one graduate of the program, either planning to or currently attending a post-secondary institution. The scholarship will be paid directly to the institution where the recipient is pursuing further education and/or training. Please submit your completed application by February 28, 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Complete and submit the following scholarship application form.
- In looking at all your awards, civic/social activities, and employment opportunities consider the five that have had the greatest influence on your life to date.
- Compose an essay (no less than 350 and no more than 500 words) that answers the question/addresses the topic on the form. Essays will be reviewed on the following criteria: correct grammar and punctuation; topic development; knowledge of the topic; and creativity and relatability to a variety of audiences. These requirements must be followed for consideration, otherwise, the application may be rejected.
- We recommend you type up your information in a word document prior to transferring it into the form so you can save a copy of your scholarship packet materials for your records.
- All applications must be received no later than February 28, 2022.
- If you have any questions or need clarification, please email your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.